John H

Default Kerry makes ignorant statement ,,, DUH!!!

On 16 Mar 2004 04:24:58 -0800, (basskisser) wrote:

John H wrote in message
This attitude of mine has nothing to do with your political leanings.
It has to do with your denigration of a profession. You seem to think
that the calling of names and the denigration of an individual's
profession, or of an individual himself, are appropriate. I disagree,
and I think the AFT and NEA would feel likewise.

Slimeball? Pondscum? Simple minded? Teat suckers? Yes Harry, you are
great at calling names.

John H

But not any where near as good as you are at pointing out people's
spelling and grammar mistakes, especially when losing a debate.
Remember, now John, you've proven yourself, and admitted to lying
here, so be careful!

Thanks.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD