Henry Blackmoore

Default OT - Remember the Alamo?

In article , (basskisser) wrote:

John H wrote in message
. ..
John Kerry, during one of his speeches while in Texas yesterday, used
the phrase, "Remember the Alamo" to make some point or other.

I can't believe Kerry is politicizing this event in which many
mothers' sons and husbands were lost. The families of those who died
in this tragic incident may well wonder how this could possibly be
related to Kerry's achievements (or lack of).

Is Kerry really the best the Democrats have to offer?

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Simple. The phrase has, for many, many years, been used commonly as a
phrase to rally people for change. And change is what we need.

Which is why the Democrats have lost control of Congress after forty-years
of bullsh*t....