Backyard Renegade

Default Kerry makes ignorant statement ,,, DUH!!!

" Tuuk" wrote in message ...
Real presidential material,, accuses his opponent of being crook and
criminal.
Real ethical candidate you morons are sucking up to here. Come on, give your
heads a shake.

duh,,,,

Uh, anyone who thinks that was not deleberate is just kidding
themselves, listen to the canence of the delivery, it was staged so he
could say it and deny it at the same time, typical... Just like
screaming Bush this, Bush that, for 8 months, lying about Bushes
record, reporting innaccuracies as fact when the lights are on, then
later admitting it was only hearsay, then all the time accusing the
BushCo of dirty politics when they address videotaped quotes and
verifiable voting records... It is just silly. Even if I were so
dogmatic, I would not outwardly lie about it on a daily basis out of
simple greed. If the DNC says Bush is dirty, you can bet it will be
Kerry that is dirty, if they say Bush is lieing or riding on a past
record, they will be lieing and riding on a past record... and if they
say the guy Kerry saved showed up all on his own the day before Iowa,
they are full of ****, and if anyone smart enough to type says
different, they are probably full of **** and don't really beleive it
themselves... You guys just hate the truth, Please tell me what Kerry
is going to change, will he form a coalition of the UN et al who was
getting billions on the side to keep us out? Right, Bush did what he
knew was right, despite the possible political fallout, that is
something a Clinton or a Kerry would never do...