Default Hey guys, can you help me out over here?

You don't want a tri-hull for the ride - it sucks. I'm all for doing
things on the cheap, in particular if it's a good deal, but if you are
looking for comfortable ride, this ain't gonna provide much for you at
all. These things are also heavy which can be problematic.

Thanks!

I do rememebr riding in some tri-hulls that were like riding in a Mack
Truck, but my brother has a 19 ft. Cobalt Tri-hull with 165 hp.
mercruiser alpha one, and it really isn't too bad. naturally, not as
smooth as a v hull but suprisingly stable and it doesn't buck even on
some pretty mild waves and chops. is there that much difference in the
hull designs of tri-hulls?