Gordon

Default Crusader 185 engine (292 cid L6 chevy )

I'd go with the stock PVC for that engine from an auto parts store.
Carb sounds like it needs a rebuild and float height adjustment which is
easy on that one. The hardest part is getting it boiled out good, especially
if you ever got salt water in the gas. (**** happens).
Fuel pump should put out 4-6 lbs at 500 rpm.
You might consider electronic ignition. No more burn't points.
I also have a CH185 and would like to find a complete rebuilt engine but
they seem hard to find!
Anyone have any ideas?
Gordon

"F/V KAMIN" wrote in message
om...
This engine is in a small comm salmon troller.
What is the reqired PCV valve for this engine? (not in manuals)
What can I do about the Rochester 2G carb to get better fuel consumption?
What can be done about gas "slobbering" from main venturis?
What setting on inline fuel presure regulator?
Any other comments regarding care and feeding of this engine!