posted to rec.boats.electronics
GBM

Default Datamarine Instrument Repair

In doing a web search, I find two companies that offer services on
Datamarine instruments. Anyone know which one would be best for repair to
older Wind Instrument? As mentioned before, DMI Marine have not answered
two emails that I sent, so perhaps they are no longer there? I suppose I
need to call during working hours.

DMI Marine, Inc.
18 Commerce Park Road
Pocasset, MA 02559
Tel: 508-564-7491
http://www.dmimarine.com/

and

SEA - DATAMARINE
7030 220th Street S.W.
Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043
Voice: (425) 771-2182 FAX: (425) 771-2650

who have service, interestingly enough also in Pocasset MA at:

# Datamarine Customer Service
4 Barlows Landing Road, Ste. #19
Pocasset, MA 02559
# E-mail: DMI Service
# Telephone: (508) 563-7151

http://www.sea-dmi.com/datmar/dreturns.htm

http://www.sea-dmi.com/raforms/index.htm

"GBM" wrote in message
news
I have emailed DMI several times without a reply - Anyone know if they are
still in business?

Anyone else that offers repair to Datamarine Instruments?