Lloyd Sumpter

Default Kitty on Board?

Hi,

I'm thinking of taking out 1-yr-old cat "Kitty" on board Far Cove next
year (Maybe this winter, I donno...) She's been indoors all her life,
except a few times outside on a leash. And then she tends to hide under
whatever's handy...

So, any thoughts, suggestions, stories, advice, etc. about having a cat
on board? She's "toilet-trained" meaning she uses a toilet rather than a
litterbox, so I suspect I can easily train her to use the head (but I'd
have to flush it!). My Lady wants me to get her a PFD, but I suspect some
kind of "kitty-overboard" flag would be more useful?

Lloyd Sumpter
"Far Cove" Catalina 36