Sir Rodney Smithers

Default GM Forced to Lay Off Thousands

JohnH,
Are you obsessed with me? I thought I had you filtered. ; )

"John H." wrote in message
On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 16:25:44 -0500, "Sir Rodney Smithers" Ask me about my
knighthood. wrote:

JohnH,
You have noticed the messages Harry ignores. There seems to be a pattern
here.

Damn, I have to put you back in my filter so I won't see your messages.

Maybe Harry can tell me how the filter system operates.

Set up your filter so that anything with any truth to it will be filtered.

Read *all* the messages when you sit down at your computer, or, in Harry's
case, every 5 minutes all day long whether on vacation or at home.

Now hit the filter button.

Go copy all the 'filtered' message headers from the messages you just
read.

Paste all those message headers on the board, and tell everyone you didn't
read them!

Simple.

[Then go look in the mirror and tell yourself how lovely and well-liked
you
are!]