John H.

Default Bush's List of What to be Thankful For...

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 17:58:01 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

John H. wrote:

Be honest, Harry. You *hope* there will be more bad news from Iraq so you
can go "check" again. You are unbelievably transparent Harry. I'm glad I
don't have to associate with you personally.

I'm thankful every day I live that I am not a right-wing jerk like you,
and I am especially thankful that what you think doesn't really matter
to anyone who does matter.

Have a few drinks tomorrow, Herring. It will help humanize you and
perhaps you'll regain some empathy, if you ever had any.

And no, Herring, I don't hope for bad news from Iraq. It makes me sick
to see young men and women, all of whom more worthy than you, dying in a
war promoted and perpetrated by that piece of crap in the White House,
George W. Bush.

The truth pulls your chain, does it?

As I said, Harry, you're as transparent as Saran wrap