*JimH*

Default Bush's List of What to be Thankful For...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
John H. wrote:
On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 13:39:01 -0500, Harry Krause

Harry Krause wrote:
BUSH ISSUES OFFICIAL LIST OF THINGS TO BE THANKFUL FOR

I wonder if Bush will fake serving a turkey to the troops he's put in
harm's way

It took about one news cycle for that visit to be shown up as the photo
op it was. Meanwhile, CNN interviewed a military chef yesterday, and he
went through an elaborate menu of good food he and the other cooks over
there were planning to serve to all the troops. Hope everyone gets a
really hot meal with all the trimmings, without having to duck bullets
or bombs.

Be honest, Harry. You *hope* there will be more bad news from Iraq so you
can go "check" again. You are unbelievably transparent Harry. I'm glad I
don't have to associate with you personally.

I'm thankful every day I live that I am not a right-wing jerk like you,
and I am especially thankful that what you think doesn't really matter to
anyone who does matter.

Have a few drinks tomorrow, Herring. It will help humanize you and perhaps
you'll regain some empathy, if you ever had any.

And no, Herring, I don't hope for bad news from Iraq. It makes me sick to
see young men and women, all of whom more worthy than you, dying in a war
promoted and perpetrated by that piece of crap in the White House, George
W. Bush.

Come on guys.......give it a break.