Dan J.S.

Default Words from a Great American

"DSK" wrote in message
Dan J.S. wrote:
By your logic, so is the entire congress and senate... because they all
agreed invading Iraq is the best course of action.

I get it. It's Congress's fault that Bush & Cheney lied to everybody in
order to get approval for the war they wanted?

I guess this is the same sort of logic that Republicans follow when they
want to repeal consumer protection laws... if you buy a lemon, it must be
that you deserve it, even if the salesman lied.

DSK

That's right, it was Bush and Cheney and they all followed. Should I dig up
the video where Clinton said that Saddam had WMDs and is dangerous?