Mic

Default Retro-fit to Self tailing winches Watski Wincher Self-Tailers

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 15:12:49 GMT, "MMC" wrote:

Mic,
I appreciate your posts. I check all the headers and some interest me and
some don't.
Just like the posts to the news group by others, some interest me and some
don't.
MMC

Its always nice to know you are appreciated;}

Well there are a couple of reasons why I publish various sailing
links, which I have mentioned already. It is not to advocate anything
but to share knowledge on sailing/boating and possible have some
discussion that is useful and constructive.

For example with the windlass links I posted I went through over 800
links to determine ones that I found relevant. And it is a joy to
share the benefit of the time I spent researching sailing topics I am
interested in with other interested people. 56k dialup at that.

Whatever your level of experience there is always more to learn or
review.

So many have freely given so much that adds to or enhances the sailing
experience I have about 4 gig of it archived.

Thanks
Mic