Ed Barchetta

Default Miss Budweiser

Yep, they were on the local (Seattle) news sources last week reporting it. I
grew up with the hydros and will thoroughly miss rooting for any other boat
to beat the Miss Bud. Although I will admit to being a Bud fan back when the
pistons were in and the boats were more evenly matched. I can still hear Pat
O'Day: "the Bud and the Pac are deck to deck coming into the log boom turn".
Maybe this is a good thing and we'll have those exciting races again.

Ed

"JGK" wrote in message
. ..
Sorry if I missed it , but I heard in another newsgroup that Budweiser
pulled their sponsorship from the Miss Budweiser, I was just try to verify
this to see if it was true. Checked the Miss Bud website but they were
down. Any truth to this?