bb

Default [PIX] Tree in my yard EXPLODED when hit by LIGHTNING

On 10 Jul 2003 18:00:21 -0500, noah
wrote:

Good advice. Bear in mind that the tree may lose its' leaves due to
shock (no pun intended ), and still come back next season.
Good luck with it.
noah

At this point I'd say it's nothing more than very neatly stacked fire
wood.

I lost my favorite pink grapefruit to a lightning strike a few years
ago. It mysteriously died on us and for several months we just
couldn't figure out what killed it. Eventually a neighbor told us of
watching a bolt of lightning hit it and solved the mystery. Every
year around December we would drink pink grapefruit and vodka. Man,
that was excellent. I sure miss that tree, but I think my liver was
happy to see it go.

bb