Dan J.S.

Default Parmesan Chicken

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

"Dan J.S." wrote in message

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"Sir Rodney Smithers" Ask me about my knighthood. wrote in message
. ..
Nothing better than Sam's Chicken Breasts. ; )

What's so special about chicken breasts from Sam's?

They are fairly inexpensive and the breasts and big and juicy. When you
grill them, you can make them tender and juicy very easily (smaller
breats tend to overcook quicker, etc).

I noticed that their pork chops are soaked in some sort of tenderizing
stuff. Same with the chicken?

No, but I just got the pork and cooked it last night. I must say, its VERY
good. I got the cranberry and orange version of the pork.

I get the chicken thats just plain, no bone breasts, made by Tyson. Like $14
for a package , comes to $2.20 a pound.. very little fat.