Capt. Rob

Default Pretty Damn Qrappy!

Pretty she aint!

http://www.islandfx.com/ssct/newcat/images/pdq36.jpg

No swim platforms on smaller cats...just steps...

http://www.islandfx.com/ssct/newcat/...rn_at_dock.jpg

Wow, you can really feel like Ralph Kramden behind that bus wheel!

http://www.islandfx.com/ssct/newcat/images/100_0567.jpg

I'm sorry to say that this is poor fit an finish, plainly visible.

http://www.islandfx.com/ssct/newcat/images/100_0563.jpg

Hey, I like the head if there's knee room!

http://www.islandfx.com/ssct/newcat/images/100_0557.jpg

And now....

A boat with pretty lines (but odd ports!)

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/bidpic.jpg

Swim platform for two! Very roomy.

http://www.floridaboats.net/images/3...u/slides/5.JPG

The wheel of a proper performance sailboat....great visibility!

http://www.floridaboats.net/images/3.../slides/10.JPG

Fit and finish noted as "above average" and "very fine" on two surveys!

http://www.floridaboats.net/images/3...slides/21.html

Lots of legroom in this properly designed head....and huge storage

http://www.floridaboats.net/images/3...slides/31.html

Fine and proper inboard diesel with dripless shaft, automatic bleeder,
automatic oil change pump and note the Fireboy automatic fire
extenguisher.

http://www.floridaboats.net/images/3.../slides/36.JPG

RB
35s5....buy one or kill yourself!