Default Looking into buying a 31 to 37 foot Sea Ray, V-Drive or I/O

I happen to have a SeaRay 350 with nearly new twin
Yanmar diesels for sale. See it at yachtworld.com
Search for SeaRay 35-40 feet $100,000 to $120,000

On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 01:13:27 -0400, Nekto Poli
wrote:

Should I be looking for a V-Drive config or an Inboard/Outdrive(stern
drive) setup?

NP

Your mileage may, and probably does differ. I don't know everything nor do I claim to. I have hauled all kinds of things all over the country for forty years and have made most mistakes that can be made. I call that experience. My real e-mail addy is