Tamaroak

Default Birdflu Disaster Preparation

I don't think many of us really believe this government has its act
together about much of anything these days, much less disaster
preparedness, and even if it does, it sure wouldn't hurt to have some
options.

Given a worst case scenario, what would you want to have aboard your
boat if you decided to take off and live on it to avoid being infected
if this becomes an issue like it did in 1918?

I'm on Lake Superior, and could find places to hang out for quite a
while thast would not expose us to sources of infection. I could maybe
catch a fish or shoot a grouse or squirrel to supplement our diet. (No,
this would not work from December to April, not where I'm at, anyway.)

Capt. Jeff