Default Where To Find Boat Cover For a Boat That Has a T-Top?

You can have a nice cover made with a cutout that fits snug
against the posts of the tee-top and covers the console, too.
No need to cover the entire tee-top.

This is something that I don't know about. I thought we need to cover
the entire upper part of the boat to protect the horizontal surface
from water/snow/UV/dust damage. If we only covered the T-top, the
console, and the seats, I thought the boat deck would be exposed to the
elements, right? Am I missing something? Do you mean we can use wax
to protect other part of the boat just like how we take care of our
cars? If this is true, this will be a very good news to me.

Jay Chan