Don White

Default Where To Find Boat Cover For a Boat That Has a T-Top?

Harry Krause wrote:
wrote:

I am going to receive a 18-ft center console that has a T-top, and I
need to put a boat cover over it. But I have a hard time finding any
boat cover that can cover the T-top. All I can find are for boats that
don't have T-top. Can any one suggest a source where I can get a boat
cover for a boat that has a T-top?

Thanks.

Jay Chan

You're probably going to have to go to a custom canvas shop.

Ouch! Be prepared to pay 'plenty'.
Local business, which has a big navy contract, wanted $ 1500.00 for a
custom fitted cover for a modest 19' sailboat. I bought a canvas tarp
on sale ($80.00) at an automotive type store instead.