*JimH*

Default OT Alito a Judicial Activist

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Skipper wrote:
OlBlueEyes wrote:

Harry Krause wrote in
:

My problem with this guy is that he is out of the mainstream. I think
all judges should be more or less apolitical, and middle of the road.

Like Ruth Buzzy Ginsburg, former legal counsel for the ACLU?

May have seen her last night...riding that broom. Don't know for sure,
they were all wearing black.

--
Skipper

Skippy's found himself another Jew-hating, black-hating soulmate. How
appropriate. And with Smithers fronting, you've got an act worthy of the
White Knights.

So add Breyer and Stephens to the list. Are you saying they are *apolitical
and middle of the road*?

Judges should *enforce* the law, not make it......that is the legislators
job. Unfortunately the liberal justices have deiced to do otherwise.

The real question for any SC nominee is.........will you base your decisions
on the Constitution of the United States (and Amendments) and what the
founders originally intended?

Yes, there are at times reasons for an amendment to the original
Constitution, but that is not the job of the SC.