Short Wave Sportfishing

Default Insurance and weasels

On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 20:31:39 GMT, Jim
wrote:

Tom,

I think BB is right. Doesn't sound like you're dealing with a
competant adjuster. If you're insurance company isn't going to
handle this properly, deal with the insurance company for the
truck driver and go from there. Might not hurt to go up a level
or two with your insurance company to discuss this adjuster.

The trucking company said, basically, take our offer or take it up
with your insurance.

I didn't want the legal hassle.

All is now well though - our attorney solved the problem and I've made
out quite well even to the point of being able to designate my own
repair facility.

Can't complain about that. :)

Later,

Tom
S. Woodstock, CT
"Do fishermen eat avocados? This is a question
that no one ever thinks to ask."

Russel Chatham, "Dark Waters" (1988)