Brian Nystrom

Default wrsi helmets

Larry C wrote:
Tim Garland wrote:

Does anyone have any experience with WRSI kayak helmets?
Comfortable?
Are they adjustable?
Are they suitable for a longish skull. (I do not have a round head.)
What is customer service like?

Tim,

As of right now, no one has experience with WRSI kayak helmets, because
despite all the hype, none have hit the market. As for customer
service, well, none of the helmets have hit the market.

How many people are gonna' die waiting for this helmet to come out!? ;-)

I agree that it's more hype than substance and more about getting
"revenge" on ProTec than about safety. One thing I was taught a long
time ago was that going into business with the intent of driving someone
else out is a recipe for failure.