PocoLoco

Default Who Am I

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 22:07:18 -0400, "Starbucker"
wrote:

Harry,
Was hectoring the Word of the Day?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Gene Kearns wrote:
On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 18:01:13 -0400, "Starbucker"
wrote:

Gene,
Only Harry's original post is not archived. All of the replies, which
include Harry's original post are archived.

All of Harry's posts are archived, and are easily retrieved.

So, you were only talking about Harry and the original Skipper?

Basically, that's about all Smithers Starfocher talks about. Even his
discussion of pseudoSkipper is only in the context of finding another
"ally" in his failed war to hector me. I would bet that about 75% of his
posts relate to me.

"Hector" was the word of the day on O'Reilly last night. Now we know what Harry
watches when he's not on his machine calling people names!
--
John H