bomar

Default Front beach ladder retrofit- re-post

That actually is a good idea (IMHO) , I can see a great benefit to having
that setup if you go to beaches a lot.
I have seen many stow away portable ladders hung off boats of more of a
fishing type that would probably work.
I am sure you have also.
How about hitting some of those boaters up to see if it would work on yours
and info on brand, etc?

"James Gemmill" gemmilljim@hotmail,com wrote in message
On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 08:41:29 -0700, James Gemmill
gemmilljim@hotmail,com wrote:

Does anyone know of an aftermarket front ladder for an open bow
pleasure boat?
I was at a boat show recently and found many new boats have these
convenient ladders. I have an older, 1992, Cobalt and would like to
add such a ladder.
I would not care if the ladder folded out of sight or it was just
added at the beach.

Thanks in advance.