steamer

Default Archive of lines??

--While I could probably make a decent approximation it might
not be right in the water. To do justice to the rendering I'd want some
sort of CFD to "test" it and I'm woefully ignorant of that level of
technology. I could spend time and build models and test them but again
we're talking a pile of time. Ideally I want to know what I'm doing
from the get-go and proceed post haste to the full size version.
--I'm sufficiently crazy about the idea that I'm going to go
hunting for a sponsor or two but before I do I want to have my ****
together and not just a vague idea of what I'm after. Hence the
continuing quest for the right set of lines.
--The original designer is one Adrian Thompson, but I've
googled all over the place for the guy and I can't find *any* contact
info. I'm still not entirely sure what *continent* he calls home!

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : A greasy donut, a cup of
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : coffee and thou...