Bernie Inakayak

Default Spraydeck help, the other side of the story

Hi Alex,

Interesting response. It is a Dancer, I use it in the sea and on
rivers, but the deck popped off in the sea, surfing. It's a Kogg deck,
I think it is the correct size for the boat, it was a pretty big wave.
Taking account of what you say, I might just leave things as they are
for now.

The deck has its"pull tab" in the form of a belt that runs from one
side to the other. You can't trap it inside the deck, which seems a
good idea when you are as absent-minded as I am.