C Reus

Default Spraydeck help

"Martin Richardson" wrote in message
So, I have got a second hand Perception Pirouette - looked around the www
and sussed out that it needs a bigdeck spraydeck. So down to the local
dealer - and bought a Yak Kronos - deck size = Big.

However, can I get it to fit? No I cannot. I have pulled and tugged and
sworn and sweated - and the bugger just wont go on, wet or dry. I am sure
if I was a lot stronger it might possibly fit - however, surely, one does
not need to be Charles Atlas to get a spraydeck on.

Any advice would be gratefully received.
--
Martin Richardson
271/284 Munros - 4.5% to go 34/34 'Furths'- 0% to go

That's Yak sizing for you I'm afraid ... and don't bother buying their
'universal' ****pit cover either. I found they seem to _just_ fit some of
the contemporary Pyranha ww boats, to come off when you least expect it e.g.
as you approach a blood curdling 45 mph on your local A road.