Brian D

Default How do I tell my wife

At the fishyfish site (http://www.fishyfish.com ), take a look at Dave
Wright's Standard. He put a nice looking, but light weight and usable,
cuddy on his. The pix show it, but he hasn't got the windshield on it yet.
Looks nice anyway!

Have fun! Stop by the Yahoo group and say hi to everyone. Lots of helpful
people there.

Brian D

wrote in message
oups.com...
I am building a 20' standard skiff. I want to keep things fairly light
for ease of towing and launch. We will probably use her with myself,
wife, and my two younger kids for simple exploring the bays, rivers,
barrier Islands, and salt marshes of N. FL. I intend a few
overnighters and since we do a lot of camping, we will carry some
camping equip.
My intention is to use the Tolman for the sort of putzing around
exploring and taking her to the Keys I'd like to do, sell my 28'
in-the-water sailboat, then also build a 27' trailerable tri to satisfy
me sailing need.

Thanks for your link.