Netsock

Default A small favor...

"Starbucker" wrote in message
Harry,
Do you really not understand how obsessive this post is?

Of course he doesnt. Our village idiot is too much of a dim wit.

You might think you are fooling people, but only Kevin would believe this.

He has done this before...claim to have people kill filed, then he forgets
about his lie, and ends up directly responding to them.

When you lie as much as he does, its hard to keep track of all the
stories...that is also the reason he has his post no-archived.

If your real objective is to see how many posts I make, you would turn off
your filter and see for yourself. You would not make any comment about
turning your filter off, or comment on my posts. You would keep the

filter
off for a few days, and then turn it back on. Instead you comment on each
and every one of my posts, you just make the comment 3rd hand, because you
know I have you pegged and you look foolish every time you try to have a
conversation with me. This post is an example of how silly you look.

Exactly.

Uncle Harry, why don't you tell us the story about the tooth fairy?

Or how about the one when you use your GPS to the hundreths of a MPH, to
adjust your trim. LOL!

--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/