ktarrach

Default Looking for rack storage?

Appreciate all of the input, I'll definitely look into the places
mentioned. I actually live on the upper east side of Manhattan and had
the chance to get out to City Island earlier this year. I spent a day
walking around the island trying to get a feel for it, didn't seem like
a bad place. I noticed that Minneford Marina had outdoor racks for
boats but I'm not sure what sizes they can handle. However, it did
seem like the marina had lots of boater activity and decent security.
I didn't see any other racks on City Island. I'm open to both indoor
and outdoor rack storage so if anyone thinks of anywhere else, please
let me know.