Doug Kanter

Default Breadmakers and courtesy flags

If you insist on being serious about this, take a look at two web sites
which might have the "cream of the crop" in terms of cooking tools.

www.williamssonoma.com

www.cooksworld.com

The 2nd one is a nice little cooking supply place here in Rochester NY. I
believe the owner programmed the web site, thinking he had the skill to do
so. Sometimes it doesn't work with Netscape/Mozilla. I'd call the place
directly and talk to one of the ladies. They're amazingly helpful people,
all of them.

I still say you should leave unnecessary technology behind and learn to make
pan bread. I'm a minimalist when on a boat. If someone on my boat starts
babbling into a cell phone, I will sometimes wrap the anchor rode around
their ankle just ONCE, as a warning. :-)

-Doug

"bumfuzzle" wrote in message
om...
Thanks to everyone for their hilarious wit. I am aware however that
bread can be made in the oven or a pressure cooker. What I want
though is a breadmaking machine. And yes, my boat is big enough to
hold a breadmaker, thanks for asking.