Don White

In Hawaii?

No thanks.

Too many hours of airline time to go sit on a beach. Some people love
it, and they can have my place. Different strokes, you know.

We're going to Argentina this fall. (it will be spring down there).
Probably just as long a ride, but there's a lot more to do than bake in
the sun and get sand in your jock strap once you're there. :-)

That's interesting. I was watching the cable tv program 'Pilot Guides'
last night. They spent the hour on Argentina. Still seems a bit rugged
in some areas and some citizens were complaining of a faltering economy
and anxious citizens...although I forgot to check what year the program
was produced. Otherwise..beautiful.