Default Seattle Racing Boat for Charter in Hawaii (Chuck!)

Harry Krause wrote:
This 79=foot maxi-racer has found an interesting retirement job. She
charters out. Pierce Brosnan has been known to come up with the bucks
for the rental.

http://tinyurl.com/cnyse

In Hawaii?

No thanks.

Too many hours of airline time to go sit on a beach. Some people love
it, and they can have my place. Different strokes, you know.

We're going to Argentina this fall. (it will be spring down there).
Probably just as long a ride, but there's a lot more to do than bake in
the sun and get sand in your jock strap once you're there. :-)