Peter Clinch

Muzz wrote:

Any of you experts shine any light on what boat she may have ? She is going
to get someone to mail me pictures of it soon !

Valley Nordkapps have been in production for a long time, in
various stages of design refinement. In any of them they are a
seaworthy boat which is very good at fast, straight running, but
they are not the most easily manoeuvered boats and are well known
for being a bit tippy in the hands of an inexperienced paddler.

My most experienced paddling friend (who paddled one for years)
suggests they are not a good choice for inexperienced paddlers.

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK