Glenn Ashmore

Default Mounting engine room equipment over Soundown

The new Yanmar 4JH4E is now sitting in the cockpit ready to be installed.
All the ancillary equipment, water heater, water lift, strainers, compressor
and pumps are mounted. Now I have to face one last challenge. The engine
compartment is lined with Soundown and all openings are gasketted but I
still have lots of wires, hoses and filters to install before the engine
goes in. How do I mount the wire looms and hose carriers over the Soundown
without destroying its insulation properties?

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com