ToneJohn

Default Exhaust Flaps Gone & Cleaning Exhaust Pipe from debris, need advice...

On one side of my exhaust pipe the flap was completely burnt off. I
realized that this was from a corroded manifold and elbow, I'm in the
process of replacing them and also the flap. I know that the exhaust pipe
meets/joins together right before the transom, what I also noticed is that
the water when on the earmuffs only expelled from one side of the outdrive.
My thought is that there is debris clogging up one side at the bottom of the
exhaust pipe, does this sound possible? If so, what is the best/easiest way
to clear the debris from the bottom of the exhaust pipe? I have never seen
an exhaust pipe before installation so I'm not sure how big the openings are
at the bottom also where it comes out the outdrive. Any help is greatly
appreciated.

-Matt