basskisser

Default I am back!

"K. Smith" wrote in message ...
jps wrote:
In article c3dhc2g=.e44bcefae58614b10c6a445848c5998e@
1077628146.nulluser.com, says...

MadDogDave wrote:

I Am Back Because I Cannot Be Kept Out of the Library!

You're too sophisticated and subtle for this crowd of droolers...

I think there's at least a dozen people here who are bright and open-
minded enough to truly appreciate MDD's perspective.

On a slow night in a comedy club that's a pretty good crowd.

jps

You two are sickos you really are, we all know MDD is harry, so just go
away.

I can just see old, wrinkled Karen, drunk as usual, her mental
condition so skewed that every time she sees a post from Harry, or
JPS, she goes into a drunken rage, spitting on her monitor as she
rants aloud while typing.
I certainly hope you get professional help soon, Karen.