Keith

Default Breadmakers and courtesy flags

1. A big pressure cooker. I have a recipe if you're interested.

2. I'll make them for you for $15 each, with magic markers.

--

Keith
__
"bumfuzzle" wrote in message
om...
I am going long term cruising soon and there are two questions I
cannot seem to find answers to.

1. Anybody have a favorite breadmaker that they would recommend.
Also, if you know, how many amps does it draw? I don't need one of
the really big ones since it is just my wife and I. Also, how well do
they work in the tropics.
2. Courtesy Flags. Where do I get them without paying $20 per
country and without making them myself?

Kind of silly questions, but two that I can't figure out.
Thanks.