Paul Schilter

Default Good idea at the barber shop?

Rich,
If you want good flexible cables, check out welding cables. IMHO they're
the best.
Paul

"RichG" wrote in message
This morning, I was having a conversation with another guy at the barber
shop. He said that he had wired his trolling motor with wires from a pair

of
decent quality battery cables.

Now, I assume that the wires that come from my engine to my battery are

the
right size. They differ from what I usually buy ( 6 or 8 gauge ), for
various boat projects, in their flexibility. It seems to me, that a

source
of large gauge wiring that is flexible, might well be a pair of jumper
cables. I sure can't buy that flexibility at Home Depot in their regular
wiring section. Any thoughts or comments? I'm assuming that the correct
gauge is selected.
--
RichG
http://groups.msn.com/CarolinaSkiffOwners