Thanks for the prompt response and the really helpful information, I'm
totally new to this whole area sp please excuse any seemingly stupid
questions.
I intended to use the the epoxy as the assembly adhesive alright but I
have to ask why I have to wash and sand before laying the primer onto
the Epoxy? I'm not sure if the primer I was sold will bond well to the
epoxy I got but I'll do some other research besides on this. When all
is done and if I do apply the UV varnish ontop of the topcoat, how long
should the whole Water Wheel last before maintenance is required? Also,
is Marine Plywood the correct material to be using for this type of
product or could you recommend any better materials?

Again, the information you have provided me is invaluable, thanks.