Hi,

Thanks again to all for the help. I plan on going to the local
university library to learn a bit more about fiberglass before making
my decision. Do you have any personal favorite books on the subject?
The Vaitses book has already been mentioned, it is on my list.

I'd like something fairly basic, nothing that gets too in-depth about
the chemistry, or about industrial-type methods. I'd like to learn
about covering plywood with glass, making a 1-use mold, and also
free-forming (doesn't have to all be the same book). Also I'd like to
learn about the different properties of mats/cloths, different types of
resins, gel coats, foams, etc. Thanks.