*JimH*

"Dan J.S." wrote in message

"*JimH*" wrote in message
In the past when I had twin drives I have had the marina complete all my
winterizing. I now have a single drive and am giving it a go myself
this year, including the lower IO unit and engine.

A question:

Is regular automotive type antifreeze (e.g. Prestone) better for the
engine than the colored stuff sold at boat stores (such as
http://tinyurl.com/cpfbn ).

I realize that the automotive type is not environmentally friendly and if
used I would address that issue when starting up the engine in Spring.

TIA for your help. ;-)

Vodka is your best bet. I use that to winterize my RV and boat.

Armadale,Absolut or Kalashnikov? ;-)