Glenn Ashmore

North/South hit it's low point about 2000. From what I heard the on site
manager was pocketing a lot of the maintenance money. Brian, the owner up
in Toronto, finally figured out what was happening and spent a lot of cash
setting things right. I stopped by back in August to check on their
progress. I would rate the boats in high second tier condition now.
Chandi, who started out as a dock boy, is now the manager and doing a very
good job.

Damage to their reputation is going to take a lot longer to repair though.
They are giving deeper off season discounts and more extra days trying to
rebuild their customer base so you can get some pretty good deals. I have
found a home with BVIYC so I doubt I will go back.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

"Jere Lull" wrote in message
In article heGXe.27431$hp.12256@lakeread08,
"Glenn Ashmore" wrote:

Others you might look at are North/South.....

Glenn, do you have current info on North/South? The last I heard was
when they were trying to correct their dismal, and earned, reputation.
I'd like to bring that part of our pages up to date.

For a wealth of information and more advice sign into the BVI forum at
Travel Talk On Line.
http://www.traveltalkonline.com/forums/postlist.php?Cat=&Board=bvi

I wholeheartedly second this recommendation.

--
Jere Lull