Ken Fortenberry

BeeRich wrote:
Hey there Ken.

Just as an aside, you might want to look to Newfoundland for fishing.
I'm from Ontario, but I know nothing about the northern rivers, nor
thier fishies. I do know that eastern Canada has some excellent
fishing resources, and it might offer an alternative as well. Easier
to get to as well, as you fly commercial to St. John's.

Newfoundland/Labrador would be my first choice for trophy
brook trout fishing but unfortunately that province has
some really stupid game laws for non-residents. With few
exceptions you can't fish without a guide unless you live
there.

--
Ken Fortenberry