Joe

Default just want to know ?

snip

Enjoy buttsniffing do ya? Listen close, first sentence:

"Has anyone tried ANY type of FUEL TREATMENTS OR what is the best to

use"
My answer was directed at that question, O' ignorant one.
Maybe he wasn't aware of fuel stabilizers, now he is. Much more of an
informative post than "No. Waste of money"

Heehee, what a little twit you are. Just like Skipper, cut and paste
so that the original post is not taken in context. It must be pure
hell being such a shriveled up twit that you need to try to show your
ass in a newsgroup.
The post said, IN IT'S ENTIRETY:

HAS ANYONE TRIED ANY TYPE OF FUEL TREATMENTS
OR WHAT IS THE BEST TO USE?
WHAT ABOUT THAT Z-MAX 2 OR 4 CYCLE FUEL TREATMENT ?
I'VE USED SOME FUEL TREATMENTS A FEW TIMES A YEAR.

Not out of context jerkoff, he asked 2 questions, my response to #1 was to
recommend Sta-Bil if the boat was stored more than a month or two. (key on
"any type of fuel treatment")

To his second question my response was that I would stay away from any
performance or fuel drying additives.

Now, do you dispute either of my statements?

Now, I contend that Z-MAX or any other fuel treatment that you use "a
few times a year" aren't worth wasting money on. Sta-Bil is not a
treatment that is used "a few times a year".

Really? I myself used it at least 4 times last year and know people that use
it more than me.
With a pre-mix 2 stroke you should add the appropriate amount whenever your
boat sits more than a month.
Could you go longer, sure, but it is extremely cheap insurance and works
wonderfully. I have not had to rebuild my cabs in over 6 years.

PS: Still waiting for my history lesson on judicial nominee filibusters.