JamesgangNC

I like the 351's myself, it is a pretty good engine. I suppose if you get a
good price and think of it as something to use for the next few years you
have a point. But a bayliner would not be my first choice for a 16 year old
boat either so I figure it has 2 strikes against it.

"trainfan1" wrote in message
JamesgangNC wrote:
The 351 won't be a problem as that is a common ford engine. But omc is
gone. Parts and service is an issue and is going to get worse.

Between the aftermarket & Volvo, parts aren't too bad an issue. The 351
is a nice torque-y engine on the Cobra drive. Use (the cons) as a
bargaining tool to get a nice serviceable boat at a good deal(the pros).

Rob