it looks interesting .... I am not a fisherman but could iamgine that
just by seing the fish on the screen doesnt mean you catch them or
they are stillt here by the time you get the hook down ..

I see fishfinders more useful to find the fishs depth and habitat
rather than the fish itself ...

I heard people say these 3D / forward looking units work well,
apparently commericlas use them ... but its "too easy" to catch fish

Also consider that the actual image you will get wont look as it does
on the screen ... it can be quiet a challenge to get a normal finder to
read properly a 6 beam transducer may be more difficult ...

Matt