MRusson

Roger,
Thanks for the advice. I figure that i will make the bulkheads so
they completely separate the sections in the hull, and are set top to
bottom and side to side. This way, if the hull gets "holed" i can have
separate compartments isolated from each other. The hull is basically
8 feet wide by 17 feet long. I will most likely divide the hull into 6
sections. Thanks for the info.

M Russon

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 16:41:52 GMT, "Roger Derby"
wrote:

For each watertight compartment, figure the flooded waterline and make sure
the bulkheads are significantly higher (remember the Titanic).