DSK

Sean Penn's rescue bid sinks
From correspondents in New Orleans

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
I'm pretty sure that the Presidential Administration must be somehow
responsible for not putting the drain plug into Penn's boat and
putting all those press aides and photographers in the boat just to
make him look bad.

Yeah, President Bush should make boating licenses mandatory, with jail
time for anybody that forgets their plug... especially if they are known
for anti-Bush politics.

Actually, my take on this is that anybody who is not skilled &
knowledgeable in boats should keep out of the way.

Taking it one step further: one very good reason for developing real
skills is that at some point in your boating career, the odds are high
you will be in a position to rescue somebody.

Fair Skies
Doug King